Foresee is seeking senior level individuals with management experience. Business Analysts must analyze/understand our client’s challenges, issues, opportunities and be able to define solutions for the management and delivery of construction project portfolios and large capital projects.
The business analyst is instrumental in defining requirements, designing solutions, and documenting technical requirements. This position interacts with client subject matter experts (SME) to establish business requirements leading to an agreed upon scope that will be used to design and develop software solutions.
As a member of the Foresee project team, the business analyst works with our technical staff to ensure a high degree of collaboration in support of a successful Project Management Information System (PMIS) implementation. The Foresee technical staff have extensive experience with configuration, integration, report development, documentation, training and adoption in the deployment of a variety of cloud-based PMIS platforms that Foresee implements for clients.
Primary Job Focus
- Nurtures the Client Sponsor relationship with an enterprise mindset by demonstrating knowledge of client business processes, expectations, goals and success criteria
- Facilitates client acceptance of the Solution Architecture Document
- Guides and ensures continuous alignment of the Client Sponsor and the Foresee Project Manager throughout the development of the contract work
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive and intensive interviews with clients to agree on challenges, understand required business processes, challenges, and requirements to help design solutions in the implementation of technologies
- Identify systemic gaps and recommend process improvements that align with best practices
- Work closely with client Subject Matter Experts to transform business requirements into technical solutions
- Verify, with Client Sponsor, the appropriate company standards, practices, procedures and processes to be employed that will meet the Client’s needs
- Identify strategies to support organizational change management and adoption
- Work closely with the Foresee technical staff to ensure a clear understanding of business requirements
- Monitor development to ensure business processes are within the scope of the contract
- At Client Sponsor’s request, liaise with individuals/business units within the client organization
- Analyze data security requirements and works with the Foresee staff to implement data security policies
- Support the roll-out of the implementation
- Stay informed of advances and pertinent changes in software technologies that may translate into process improvement solutions
- Develop and deliver presentations to internal and external stakeholders
Required Education, Skills, Capabilities and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
- Minimum ten (10) years functioning in a business analyst/process re-engineering or equivalent role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, including Microsoft Visio
- Strong communication and management skills
- Experience working successfully with small and large project teams
- Enterprise software implementation experienced preferred
- Must be able to legally work throughout North America
Describe your consulting experience and answer the following questions in a cover letter:
- Why are you interested in joining our team?
- Do you have the legal right to work for any employer in the country in which the job is located?
- In your own words, how would you describe the perfect “next job” for you?
- Do you possess any professional or job-relevant certifications, memberships, honors or recognitions?
- What do you consider to be your strengths, assets, things you do well?
- What do you consider to be your shortcomings, weaker points. Areas for improvement?
- What are your long-term career goals?
- How much overnight travel per month would be acceptable?
- Expected compensation?
$125,000.00 - $175,000.00 per year
Foresee Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Foresee Consulting is a capital program management consulting firm specializing in the implementation, integration, support and training of Project Management Information Systems, including Oracle Primavera Solutions.
1180 North Town Center Drive, Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89144 | (702) 818-3520
© 2022 4C. All Rights Reserved