Foresee is seeking senior level individuals with management experience. The Foresee Integration Architect must analyze and understand the technological landscape of our client’s software environment to ensure the use cases configured in our Project Management Information System (PMIS) business processes align with the existing mission critical business applications such as ERP, Asset Management, CRM, Workforce Management etc., developed, deployed and managed by client’s organization to enable seamless integration of data between and amongst systems.
The Integration Architect consults with our client’s subject matter experts on their solution architecture and technical design and is instrumental in defining technical requirements during the data gathering phase of Foresee implementations.
The Integration Architect defines integration and data migration requirements in support of enterprise client implementations, designs solutions, documents technical requirements and monitors the development work of our technical staff. This position is intimately involved with the work of our technical staff to ensure a high degree of collaboration in support of successful Project Management Information System (PMIS) implementations. The Foresee technical staff have extensive experience with business process configuration, report development, technical documentation, training and adoption in the deployment of a variety of cloud-based PMIS platforms that Foresee implements for our clients.
Primary Job Focus
- Nurturing the relationship with client Subject Matter Experts with an enterprise mindset by demonstrating knowledge of client business processes, expectations, goals and success criteria
- Facilitates client acceptance of the Solution Architecture
- Guides and ensures continuous alignment of the Client Subject Matter Experts and the Foresee Project Team throughout the development of the work
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, test and deploy large-scale integrations between enterprise applications
- Understand the business use cases supporting the technical scope
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to gather and document technical requirements
- Create solution architecture diagrams
- Generate integration design specifications for client review and acceptance
- Conduct and oversee system integration testing
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with the design and/or code
- Work independently and as part of a team in support of multiple simultaneous client projects
- Manage client expectations and deliverables
Required Education, Skills, Capabilities and Experience:
- Experience in design and development of large-scale integrations between enterprise applications.
- 7 – 10+ years of hands-on experience in consulting and / or software development using one or more of the following areas: ReSTful, SOAP, SQL, Java
- Experience with server-side concepts, database, performance, and scalability
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine integration and data migration requirements.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple client facing projects
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with code or design
- Testing the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets requirements.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills & technical troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of middleware software solutions, as well as Service Oriented Architecture
- Must be able to legally work throughout North America
- The following experience is a plus:
- Middleware products, Service Oriented Architecture
- Construction / Energy / Utility / Transportation industry knowledge
- Knowledge of Project Management software products
- Master’s degree in CS, CE or equivalent experience
Describe your consulting experience and answer the following questions in a cover letter:
- Why are you interested in joining our team?
- Do you have the legal right to work for any employer in the country in which the job is located?
- In your own words, how would you describe the perfect “next job” for you?
- Do you possess any professional or job-relevant certifications, memberships, honors or recognitions?
- What do you consider to be your strengths, assets, things you do well?
- What do you consider to be your shortcomings, weaker points, areas for improvement?
- What are your long-term career goals?
- How much overnight travel per month would be acceptable?
- What is the range of your expected compensation?
Commensurate with experience
Foresee Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Foresee Consulting is a capital program management consulting firm specializing in the implementation, integration, support and training of Project Management Information Systems, including Oracle Primavera Solutions.
1635 Village Center Circle, Suite 120, Las Vegas, NV, 89134 | (702) 818-3520
© 2021 4C. All Rights Reserved